Our palliative care services:
- Provide relief from pain, stress and difficult symptoms caused by a serious illness.
- Are available for all ages and at any stage of a serious illness.
- Improve quality of life for patients and family members.
- Help you weigh options and make treatment decisions.
- Can be combined with curative care for an extra layer of support.
Reducing pain and distress is a team effort, drawing upon experts in medicine, spiritual care and social work.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
“Palliative” is a big word. Not many people have heard it before. Let us clear up some confusions.
For medical providers
You remain the primary physician. Our team of experts reports to you regularly and gives your patients access to spiritual and emotional professionals who can work with the entire family.